Friday 29 January 2016

Photo-Studio Shoot- Planning

Idea 1:

Subject-
I will be photographing my model in different items of clothing.

Props-
For my first idea I will be using a tall chair to sit my model on.

Model-
My model will be meeting me at the studio with her hair and make-up already done for all my idea's as they will be shot the same day.

Lighting-
For my first idea I will be using a slight high-key lighting to create a relaxed but bright feel.

Cost-
As my model didn't have the clothing I wanted to use, I had to buy the pants and improvise on the rest of the clothing. The pants cost £12.50.

When-
My studio slot is from 9:45 to 10:45 on Thursday 4th February. All my ideas will be shot on this date.


Idea 2:

Props-
My second idea will include a bed sheet.

Lighting-
Lighting for this idea will be high-key as it's very forgiving to the skin.

Cost-
I've improvised on the clothing used in this idea therefore, there isn't any cost.


Idea 3:

Props-
For my third idea, I will be using the curtains that are already in the studio.

Lighting-
For this idea, I'm not 100% sure on what lighting I will be using. I will be experimenting with the different lighting techniques I've learnt from researching.

Cost-
There isn't any cost for this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment