Thursday 17 March 2016

Primary Research







Edited:


As I've never used a 135mm lens before this, I used this Research task as a chance to experiment with the lens. I wanted to use this lens as I really wanted to capture the depth of field. 'In The Frow' uses a similar lens to this one for her beauty and fashion section of her blog and I really enjoy the effect which is one of the reasons I like this image. Another is the lighting. It's enough to make the colours pop but not too much to over expose the background. I also like the pose as it gives the impression she's walking and she's turned as I've snapped the image. 















Again, this image was light by natural lighting on a cloudy day. I took this image at the side of the road facing the old building as I wanted I wanted a more darker look to the images. Although I like the lighting, I'm not to keen on the pose, or even the depth of field in this particular image. It reminds me of the images you see in magazines or newspapers which isn't the look I'm going for. 



















This image was actually the shot after the previous one however, I made my model laugh whilst I was taking the image therefore, it has a completely different feel to it. Also, authentic laughs personally always have this aura about them that I absolutely love, especially when turned black and white. 











No comments:

Post a Comment