Wednesday 27 January 2016

Street Fashion



Contact Prints:






Images:

I like this image as it represents street fashion quite well. The brick background really makes the blue of the jeans stand out. I also like how beat up the jeans are. Ripped jeans are very popular and almost everywhere I looked, someone has them on. The lighting was all natural however, I really like the harsh shadow that created on the wall. It creates dimension.




This image I really enjoy. I see a lot of people with sophisticated clothing, such as the coat pairing them with unsophisticated clothing. The jumper being his. I personally think this image gives a very 'I don't care' feel and the hand over the face really enhances this. The lighting was natural with clear skies. This caused the lighting to be quite strong which might was a pale complexion out however, it complimented his skin tone very well. This is part of the 3/4 task.











 A lot of people were very uncomfortable and some just refused. However, this image was accidental in which I was going to delete. Whilst looking through all my images, I realised that if I cropped it into a close up, it would work very well. Not only because you get the zip detail in the coat, but it was a natural light with natural movement. Again the lighting was natural and strong but complimenting her complexion very well. 




This image I took without the person knowing whilst she was running for her bus. However, because it was in a public place, I didn't need to ask for permission. I decided to use this image mainly because of the natural movement of the scarf. Like said in the first description, there is a lot of sophisticated clothing paired with unsophisticated clothing and with this girl it was the shoes. However, I really like the trainers. I think I'll try my studio shoot with a similar idea. 









No comments:

Post a Comment