Friday 11 September 2015

An apple a day

An apple a day.

For today's task, we were asked to look at different ways of shooting an apple using a digital camera. We had to produce images using a variety of different techniques and locations. 


Edited Images;

This first image was shot at The Media Museum in one the expeditions. This expedition was based around light so I thought it would a perfect opportunity to use artificial light. This was created using 'The puppet' equipment. I placed my model in front of the light and shot her slightly standing to my right. By doing this I was able to get the shadow of my model in the frame. Also, By standing to the right, it caused my shadow to also push diagonally to the right so it wasn't in the frame.  


With this image, I placed the apple under the 'A' because of it's relevance. I had the aperture on 20 because I wanted the colour to pop but although the colours aren't as contrasted as I hoped, I think that the darkness off the image gives emphasis on the reflections of the the light coming through the glass. Again, this image was shot in the same place as the last, also using artificial light.








No comments:

Post a Comment