Thursday 11 February 2016

Hats the way





With my 'Hats the way' shoot, I wanted to concentrate more on street fashion as I've been doing a lot of high fashion shoots and I didn't want to limit my work to one genre of fashion. For this image in particular I wanted the shadow of the hat to be in the frame. I also put it in black and white to carry the theme throughout my project, even when stepping away from high fashion. I really like the whole feel of this image.











This image I wanted a more 'tumblr' effect. By asking the model to put his head down, it gives more attention to the hat. Again, I really wanted the shadow created by the snoot to be in the frame as it's a different way to photograph the hat.







As the previous two images were in black and white, I wanted to include a colour image where the shadow wasn't as important. I really like this image also as the circle of light around him makes him stand out even more as his full body is in the light. I also like the fact he isn't looking towards the camera. Overall I really like these images.


















No comments:

Post a Comment