Sunday 19 June 2016

PPD - Ethics and Morals


Personal morals:

1) Do not judge. 

I believe that everyone is born differently and that that is ok. Whilst growing up, being taught not to judge was a big thing. Instead, I was encouraged to help people and support others choices and decisions. 

2) Treat others as you'd like to be treated. 

Like everyone, I would want to be treated with respect. I wouldn't like it if someone was rude to me therefore, I try treat people the way I would want to be. 

3) Do not litter. 

Again, throughout my upbringing, I was taught to throw away any rubbish I had and if there wasn't a bin near, to keep hold of it until I could dispose of it. 

Photographic morals:

1) Making sure my model is happy. 


Personally, this photographic moral only applies if I was shooting the model in a bra or underwear. As so much of them is on show, I'd make sure that they were also happy with the image. 

2) Making my model comfortable. 

This would apply to any shoot I was doing because if the model is uncomfortable, the images will come out stiff. 

3) Being professional. 

This one ties in with the last two. If I am shooting a model who is exposed, she/he would not feel at all comfortable if I was making inappropriate remarks and would put the model off from working with me again. 

Ethical standards in society:

1) Littering 

Littering is personally a sign of laziness to me. I would not want to be around someone who would rather litter than walk a few steps to a bin.  

2) Manors 

I think manors are a big thing in society. If a stranger holds the door open for you or if you're saying thank you from a worker at a store, it really shows the type of person you are. 

3) Hygiene 

As I use public transportation, as well as many other people, I personally believe that everyone should take care of their personal Hygiene around other people in such a small space. 

I believe that our morals and ethics are determined by what you are taught and surrounded by as a children. If you're from a hateful household, you're more likely to become hateful towards people who show differences from yourself. In contrast, if you're from a happy and accepting household, you're more likely to encourage people to be themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment