Thursday 28 April 2016

Unit 6 - Studio and Film / Fashion




  
For my studio shoot I shot in black and white film to try capture the essence of the 70/80's. However, I also shot on digital just to have a back up. (All my film images are in my darkroomfolder.) I wanted to create a very simplistic and relaxed feel. Because of this, I used a two soft boxes to light both sides of my model. I also used back lights but on very low to create a grey background. The images were well light however, not excessively as I wanted to avoid the commercial look. I really like the images and the images from my black and white film. I think I captured what I wanted as best as possible. 



  



















  
















  



















  








































No comments:

Post a Comment